Our website is organized for future students, students, parents, and faculty. If you are an admitted BYU student, BYU Salt Lake Center classes are included in your tuition.

Choose the option that's right for you.

Helpful Resources
Academic Calendar and Deadlines
Academic Calendar and Deadlines

Stay up-to-date with approaching academic deadlines.

Why Attend the BYU Salt Lake Center?

Find out what the BYU Salt Lake Center has to offer you.

3 Triad Center
Travel Directions

Discover the quickest, easiest way to get to the BYU Salt Lake Center.

Core Classes
Core Classes

What university core classes are offered at the BYU Salt Lake Center?

Copyright ©2016 All rights reserved.
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah