Impact on student for failing to meet deadline
- A hold will be placed on the student’s account, restricting his or her ability to register for more classes until tuition is paid.
- The student’s classes will be deleted and tuition charges reversed. The student may need to reapply for admission for future semester or terms. For more information, contact Admissions at 801-422-2507.
- After the deadline, interest will accrue at the rate of 12% a year. The student will also be restricted from registering for future semester or terms.
Tuition Payment Options
- Students can pay tuition online through My Financial Center. My Financial Center has two e-payment options: e-check or credit card.
- Students may pay tuition at Student Services, located on the BYU Salt Lake Center’s third floor near the elevators. Student Services only accepts a check or cash. It cannot accept credit cards.
Senior Citizen Audit Discount
A senior citizen may audit a class for $25, which must be paid with cash or check at Student Services. The fee cannot be paid with a credit card.
For more information on paying tuition, please see the OneStop Pay Tuition website.